Sunday, August 20, 2006

 

Gambling on Procter and Gamble !!!

WARNING : Unabashed self praise follows !!!

Yo baby ! P&G ! That's where I'm heading off to for my Internship next year summer- Procter & Gamble !! After two rounds of interviews, the second of which can be well and truly described by the cliche' adjective for interviews- 'grilling', after spending a day sitting around anxiously in the placement office (the sofas were comfortable, I must concede), hearing my name among the final five selected- it was absolutely fabulous. And although the title gives an impression of the internship being a risky undertaking- my present 'top of the world self' will have a totally different perspective to offer !!!

The interviews went off real well- no interwoes...so to say. I just charged myself up when the time came, and in that pumped up state, it was smooth sailing. After the considerable time i've been spending nowadays pondering and contemplating about the future, this is a welcome relief. No worries on the PT front heeon..that's the greatest plus I take back from today.

Excited and Exuberant, that's how I feel now, and i hope, when describing myself, I don't have to add one more 'ex' before these words to for a long time to come !

Comments:
Great Going buddy..congrats
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]