Sunday, January 07, 2007

 

Expand- FC !



Well, I'm in my 3rd year, started off with the second sementer. Which means, it is time for me to do my seminar. My seminar topic happens to be 'Fuel Cell Vehicles'. Giving me all positive vibes, this topic is - my topic is perpetually in the news, and given my inherent interest in automobiles - holds lot of promise. After dowlnoading quite some matter on FC vehicles, the acronym FC is starting to lose the erstwhile meaning it held in my mind, Football Club ! What divergent expansions for the same two letters in my case- one indicating sport and free time, the other studies and work !

The pic is the interior of the GM Hy Wire concept car (FC powered), pretty awesome, how I'd like to slip into the driver's seat of this beauty ! Well, considering the 'future vehicle' tag that FC cars carry, I'll have to hold on for a decade or two. By which time I'll be at the pinnacle of senility, and can't enjoy it with youthful exuberance. Well, I have another option open- do seminal seminal work , build one for myself, and zip around. Yeah, I pick this particular option. Do pop into my place after a couple of months. I'll might take you for a drive through the neighbourhood.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]