Sunday, December 10, 2017

 

Weighty matters at work- a 1 kg dumbell

If Satya Nadella can fondle a Kookaburra cricket ball at work during his conference calls, I need a sporty accessory too -I got this friendly looking 1 kg dumb bell as a companion at work and home.



Further, I will have to take it in to work. Now Himalayas (Deoriatal) beckons in two weeks, and lugging this boy around for the next two weeks in my Samsonite backpack will be good practice for my back.

On Saturdays, it will help my upper body get some action during the Carter road runs- leg muscles do so much work while arms are flailing along uselessly during all those 5Ks. Shoulders, tricpes and biceps were crying for some action- and I have given them this gift. With the cellphone strapped to my arm and this red fella at my hand, I will be the coolest cat running Carter road.

They should just give a 1 kg dumb bell today to all "knowledge workers" to keep at their table. Part of induction kid. All the upper body exercise we get is our fingers- going pat-pat-patter on the keyboard. This one's way better than a stress ball.

Think your cubicle is a cage? Well, get CAGEY at work, then.






Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]